rookie55

Who manages the LDD accounts?

Few years ago i designed something planning to order it when Lego pulled the plug,i forgot my account data,and Lego support can't help me they say,is there a possiblity to go through all designs or any other way to retrieve my design/account?

Welcome to Eurobricks, rookie55!
Sad to hear youo lost some of your 'intellectual property' when TLC chose to pull the plug (of LDD).
Your own lxf-files don't help?

For your question: I fear not and I don't know if anybody outside TLC has the hands on data the company's program gathered. But I sincerely doubt it.

While you are asking: Is there actually a place where all the designs are stored? I don't think so. :look:

I believe that Rookie55 is referring to the very old LEGO Factory extension of LDD. That is long gone and I doubt LEGO kept any data. If that wasnt it, there is the older, but still discontinued as of spring time 2017, LDD Gallery. Both of which were turned off and I doubt that LEGO kept any data as they announced for months before each service was pulled that it was happening. 

As good practice for any online service, not just LEGO, always save a local copy of your file(s) and then send a copy of your file to the service that you are buying from. 

Thanks for your replies,well i'm afraid it's lost permanently,unfortunately the hdd i saved it on back then also crashed a long time ago...

Edited by rookie55