Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

JimButcher: Customs, Sigfig, and more!

Well, ive been working on these for a while, and was having a hard time taking good pics, but they are finnaly here on EB!

Thank you, uniquebuilder, exobuilder, and hinckley very much! you were right, hinck, not enough space... oh well, i just made brickshelfs. thanks again *sweet* ;-)

Kashyyyk Diorama

Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=310235

Pic 1: overview: you can see lots of vegetation on the two green plates; this represents the forest, where the clones are prepared to defend (sorry no wookies *sad* ). to the right of that is the beach (small, i know, but all of my tan bricks, not including ones that i didnt take from unbroken sets), and to the right of that is the ocean, in which the CIS attacks.

Pic 2: side view: similar to pic 1, but without flash and more focused

Pic 3: CIS front view: just the droids and the spider droid. you can see the causualties' parts sinking down into the depths.

Pic 4: clones front line: a look at the foward position in the forest. the shocktrooper is taking cover behind a small bush.

Pic 5: clone back line: the clones back line. there are a couple of snipers in the trees and the clone commander (not gree) is ready to fire from behind the bush. i apologize for the use of megablocks :-| , but i had limited pieces and they work ok, so, please dont hassle me about it, i already know.

Pic 6: medic!!: the clone commander and an injured pilot who ran to hide behind the big bush to heal.

Pic 7: dead pilot: oh no! weve lost a unit!

Pic 8: clones back view: you can see more sniping, with a trooper in the small tree, a walker trooper with yoda in the large tree, and another trooper in prone position on the ground (hes not dead)

Pic 9: AT-RT: yoda and a damaged AT-RT walker trooper: dammit whered my hood go? i just had that polished!

Pic 10: a loss for the seps: the spider droid (i tried to make it look half submerged underwater by taking its feet off) and more droids.

Mustafaar

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=310238

Pic 1: overview: this is where anakin is mortally wounded by obi in ROTS, and completly turns to the darkside. this diorama is half lava and half scorched rock. see those orange things? those are magma flares, in case you didnt know. (no megablocks)

Pic 2: lava surfing: obi-wan and anakin riding on droids across the lava.

Pic 3: anakin

Pic 4: obi-wan

Pic 5: obi jumps: obi jumps from his droid and onto the land. Obi: you cant win anakin, i have the high ground!

Pic 6: arrogance: anakin: you under estimate my power! obi: dont try it...

Pic 7: anakin jumps: anakin does a cool flip, but never lands it.

Pic 8: chopped liver: obi wan cuts off anakin's legs at the knees and his remaining arm. anakin:ahhggghh obi wan: you were the chosen one, you were supposed to destroy the sith, not join it!

Pic 9: all burnt out: anakin burnns up from the lava and loses his lungs. obi wan: anakin, you were like a brother to me, i loved you! anakin: i hate you!! obi wan: well, thats not very nice. thats not very nice at all. you know what? im gonna just leave you here to die. and im taking away your lightsaber too! punk...

Pic 10: vader is born: sidious and his personal squad of clones find almost dead anakin on the lip of the shore. a new era is born. 8-�

other good stuff

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=310243

Sig Fig: yep, Jim Butcher. he is heavily armed with a blue lightsaber, a rapid fire nail gun, stun and exploding grenades, and an emergency blaster pistol. he also carries food capsules, health and ammo supplies, and a fusion cutter. he carries all this on his holster belt, torso armor/jacket, and in his backpack. more on his personality and history later.

Jim Butchers Ship: not sure what too call it yet (suggestions based on its look?), but it is a sleek, republic colored fighter. in the back, it has four sublight boosters, and on the outer wings, light speed engines. its weapons are the two main ion cannons on the front, four smaller rotating guns on the outer wings, and a missle launcher on either side behind the

cockpit. the wind sheild and the back of the cockpit both open up. the coolest capability of this ship is its abillity to shed its outer rings and the lightspeed engines along with it. this in case its wings get damaged and the ship spins out of control. a more practical use for this though, would be to land on planets, much like obi wan does in ATOC and ROTS with the hyperdrive rings.

Darth Nihilus Speeder: a sith speeder used by darth nihilus on planets, but not in space. (i made this up, not sure if he actually did) it has two cannons on the wings, and a smaller center gun in the middle of the... um... thingys. X-D it has sublight speed boosters in the back, and a retractable control pad.

C-3PO and R2-D2: the last of the stuff id like to show to you today, but not a custom. this is my golden c3po standing next to r2 d2. just thought it looked cool.

Please comment and give feedback and suggestions! ;-)

Edited by JimButcher

I believe it must be this new forum and server that's causing your problem, Jim. I recommend that you host your pics on Brickshelf and link them here. ;-) Exobuilders link to the tutorials might be useful for you! ;-)

I believe it must be this new forum and server that's causing your problem, Jim.

What makes you think that? Is anyone else having problems uploading?

Jim, as a citizen you have a limited amount of upload space. Also, by the warning it gave you, make sure you are selecting the file once you find it before hitting upload. If you double click the file, it should automatically create the path.

The best solution is what UB and EB said, host the pics on BS...

thanks, hinckly! but when i try to post it, it says, sorry, we do not support tags with . sorry to make you guys wait and i apologize for being so bothersome. i guess well just have to wait until they go public... does anyone know how long it usually takes. please tell me when they are up. :'-( :-$ *sad*

Edit: they are up, guys!! whohoo!

Edited by JimButcher

thanks, hinckly! but when i try to post it, it says, sorry, we do not support tags with .

Sounds like you are either trying to post an image as a link or a link as an image...the image button is the green camera. I should clean up those buttons, I don't like the new ones. That doesn't look like a camera at all. It looks like a green envelope to me... *wacko*

no worries, hinckley! the folders are public now! thank you very much for your help though. i was trying to post and inage as a link, btw. not the folders, but the pictures individually. have a look at the folders, guys! *sweet* ;-)

thanks, hinkley. thank you very much. and to all: PEOPLE, i need feedback! please comment and give suggestions! thank you ;-)