Razer7

Need help with Port Royal moc

Hello new member here. So I was thinking about making a moc of Port Royal. However watching the first pirates of the caribbean movie the dock Jack gets on from his sinking boat does not match the dock where he is swinging from the cranes. I could be wrong about this though. I tried to search on google but could not find that there is two docks or more. It looks like there is 1 long dock coming out from the beach that splits into a "y" at the end but the cranes on the upper level is no where to be seen in that clip. Hope I explained it well enough. Does anyone have any pictures that could help?

Cant seem to find any picture that shows everything. I guess its because of where the movie was produced. So i decided to just have some fun with it. The baseplate is the wrong color but has the shape i was looking for. "Stud.io" takes up alot of time but its a great program when the brick colection isnt big enough hehe. Anyway just thought i would share if anyone is interested :)

port-royal-project.jpg

I would highly recommend you to switch to LDraw. You have it so much easier to build your model and work with Models in your file. Also the .ldr Files are much easier to import and export in other programs like LDView, MLCad, Pov-Ray, SR 3d builder, LPub3D.

You do not have to make a new topic for everything what you want to ask. You can answer yourself in this post for example or edit the first one. So others can follow easier. :)

Edited by Robin_IV