LM71Blackbird

[COR - Ship level increase] Hiring more crew members

Ship level increase build

40539753375_5205f5fdd8_b.jpgShip increase by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

With the new shipyard that was built in Quinnsville, there would need to be more men in order to sail the ships that were being built! Long know as a seafaring town, it was no surprise that able-bodied men willing signed up aboard these new vessels.

This is just a small vignette to show my personal ship level increase. Nothing overly special and I don't believe that it would qualify to be licensed build. C&C are welcome and appreciated and thanks for looking!

It must be a very shiny floor a You can even see the reflection of the window on it :laugh:. Maybe You could add a bit of detail like some more furniture, maybe a clock or some painting on the wall. A glass/bottle of wine on the table or at least an inkwell would be some nice addition. In my humble opinion a wignette should be as densly packed with details as possible to compensate for it's small size. It seems a bit too empty for me...

It was just some nitpicking from my part. Sorry if I was a bit too picky though... :wink:

1 hour ago, jakbar said:

It must be a very shiny floor a You can even see the reflection of the window on it :laugh:. Maybe You could add a bit of detail like some more furniture, maybe a clock or some painting on the wall. A glass/bottle of wine on the table or at least an inkwell would be some nice addition. In my humble opinion a wignette should be as densly packed with details as possible to compensate for it's small size. It seems a bit too empty for me...

It was just some nitpicking from my part. Sorry if I was a bit too picky though... :wink:

LOL! Yes, bluerender likes to turn everything shiny!

No need to apologize! I never really thought of a vignette in that way, but I do think your right. I'll keep that in mind for future MOCs. Thank you!

I like how you made the floor, with the two tones of brown and a few printed planks with wood grains. 
And nice job in going from brick to plaster with the colloums in the corners 

8 hours ago, Bart said:

I like how you made the floor, with the two tones of brown and a few printed planks with wood grains. 
And nice job in going from brick to plaster with the colloums in the corners 

Thanks Bart!

Lovely little build, sir. I really like the brick bricks for foundation and the use of arches for the roof. If I were you, I would have added a door in the wall at the left - right now, it looks empty and like it has been arranged a bit funny with that table in the corner. :)

Also, might there not be a way to get less "shiny" look to the render?

All in all, nice build for increasing shiplimits!

25 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Lovely little build, sir. I really like the brick bricks for foundation and the use of arches for the roof. If I were you, I would have added a door in the wall at the left - right now, it looks empty and like it has been arranged a bit funny with that table in the corner. :)

Also, might there not be a way to get less "shiny" look to the render?

All in all, nice build for increasing shiplimits!

Thank you! Yeah, a door would look nice on left...

I'm not really sure if it's possible... there aren't really many options for bluerender. All you can do is change the resolution and the background color...