Sign in to follow this  
ZoulBrick

MOC Railway Maintenance Train

Very nice job, looks great! Are you going to build it for real as well? Or release it as instructions? We have had quite some discussions on this here in Train Tech, it appears it is near impossible for train sets to reach 10.000 supporters for some reason (maybe the same reason that LEGO is somewhat hesitant with releasing more train-related items?!). In some countries children find trains great, in other countries maybe not so much?!

B.t.w. We have some rules about LEGO Ideas and other external links that boil down to this: "please don't use EB as an advertisement platform, please don't join EB for that reason only". So welcome to Eurobricks but do keep these rules into consideration (you agreed on them when you joined.

Hello JopieK
Thank you for the encouragements.
The construction is not planned at present because I do not have the LEGO parts, nor the money to buy it ... But I would like for my son.

As for the record, I do not know yet how to do it (since I do not speak English, not easy to go through translators)
There was a little "full" train presented on L-I and none arrived at 10,000.
So LEGO has not yet refused any train project.

I'm sure all my models will never go to 10000 ... I do it for fun anyway.
I have a big theme space running with no less than 20 constructions that I will present in small lots.

Here, I'm trying to understand why the votes do not fade (at least 1000) by constructive criticism. From where this post.

For me the link on L-I is not a PUB since it's my job ... I'm sorry if you classify it as advertising.
Admit that resizing all images and all hosting a new one is not nice.
You may be able to add to the forum an automatic image reducer during the display.
With a simple css it can be done.

1 minute ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Very nice train!

I like all those train stuff and the beautiful electric pylons! :wub:

Good luck with your project! :thumbup:

Thanks for the comment
Do not hesitate to emphasize the defaults