Sign in to follow this  
Lord Buckethead

[COR-FB Feb] Arriving in Mesabi Landing

PyJ0gWl.jpg

"Mesabi Landing, you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy" said one of the engineers as he looked valiantly into the distance.

"Shut up!" replied Major Walsh as she smacked him over the head. "We'd best move fast if we don't want to get robbed"

"Hey, the locals don't look that bad" added another engineer. "We just need to politely introduce ourselves". However as he approached one of the citizens he was yanked back by Major Walsh.

"People here don't take kindly to servants of the crown" she told him "and in case you didn't notice they're handling weapons, so lest you want to be shot I would recommend leaving them alone" 

AoozOsQ.jpg

"I don't get it though, if it's so bad here then why have we been stationed here?"

"Because the citizens of this settlement have been living tax free lives for too long, we're here to build them a tax office, or at least repair they're old one" replied Major Walsh.

"But did they really need to send a whole company of us just for that? It seems like a pretty simple job"

"It is, but there are also personal reasons for coming here, reasons that needn't be discussed at this point in time" said Major Walsh

"Well I would say that those reasons should be discussed at this point in time, seen as you've dragged us to this ****hole because of them"

Major Walsh smiled for a second and the replied with a quick and simple "No, they don't"

Z5VLqRS.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for viewing, this is just a small build to show my engineers arriving in Mesabi Landing (as you may have picked up from the title) which is relevant for some later builds. All CC would be much appreciated.

Edited by Lord Buckethead

Great Build @Lord Buckethead! The build is a very nice sea shore, and captures Argentia well. The Palm trees are really well done. I'm jealous I don't have the parts to do those!