Trekkie99

[MOC] Small Civilian Speeder

So I was browsing Flickr and I saw some cool speeders. Feeling inspired, I experimented with a couple of parts and this is the end result. Enjoy!

38458263370_e27d55d3b0_z.jpg

38458266670_e559b02172_z.jpg

38458262590_5cc12cb9ab_z.jpg

38458264840_eb4b0499c2_z.jpg

Cheers

LMF

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

3 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Cute! Does the trans-black plate pop off easily? I would suggest adding more detail to the rear.

Thanks! The windshield stays pretty snug. As for the back, not much room for extra detail. And besides, it looks cleaner this way. :laugh: :classic:

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

Thanks! The windshield stays pretty snug. As for the back, not much room for extra detail. And besides, it looks cleaner this way. :laugh: :classic:

Yeah, I guess I agree, but a tiny jet on the back would look nice!

2 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Yeah, I guess I agree, but a tiny jet on the back would look nice!

I guess I could replace the red 1x1 plate with a red 1x1 plate with ring to give the appearance of a headrest. That might look cool!

I like clean and- well- futuristic it looks! I myself like my Sci-Fi vehicles to "make sense" to me, so visible thrusters or engines, that kind of thing, but this little speeder is pretty perfect as-is! It would be cool to see different color schemes and utilities- Civilian models like this one, Fire variants with fire extinguishers or hoses, Police models with added thrusters, military variants with armor & weaponry, Sports models that are even snazier, etc.- stuff like that could be cool!