Good morning,

I want to build a big lego model, i have the lxfml file, i have seperated already the big pieces in the model into seperate file.

Now i want to change the building order because when i'm going int building mode now the order make no sense at all.

Below you can find the link to the file where i'm talking about.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asau0Q79z-x1nAAUTh6sHoELn-Fo

Is there anybody who could give me a start how to change the order?

Hi, and welcome in Eurobricks.

I'm not sure what you mean with "change building order". As far as I know, there is not a building order in LDD when you save the file, while could speak about a sort of "order" during the building stage (and you can go back/ahead using undo/redo arrows).
But, above all, I can't understand how do you think to exploit this order and what exactly is messed up and in which stage of your use of LDD.

LDD does not respond to the order it is built. I just tried it. The order can be changed and controlled in Ldraw. I use MLCAD. the line of code for for a part can easily be dragged and dropped into any order necessary. To get the  file from lxf to ldr I use Stud.io from bricklink. Import the file as Ldd and export it as Ldr, of course save a copy. I have made building instructions many times in this way. At the end I just use LPUB3D to create the pages. Also, I use Stud.io for rendering. It's relatively easy and does a great job.

As explained above, the building instructions are not affected by building order.

Luckily there are some alternative solution.
The easier is to use an external tool to generate instructions, such as blueprint. Otherwise it is possible to exploit groups to "drive" LLD's BI functions, but it is not so immediate, because you have to transform the "groups" code and place it in the "BuildingInstructions" area of the lxfml file. Open and save again the lxf file will destroy the BuildingInstructions area.
Another solution could be convert the LDD file in a LDRAW file (there are many way to do that) and use some BI tool for such format (LPub3D for example).

Take a look at the Section Index (one of the two the pinned topics of this section) for more details.