Sign in to follow this  
Hobbes

Good News

Those larger Orient Expedition sets all come with parts of the board game. It's some kind of a collectible stuff, you get those puzzle style board parts with the three larger sets (Temple of Mount Everest, Scorpion Palace and the Dragon Fortress). The cards and the dices come with those sets also.

The smaller sets (the three that come with one beast (Tygurah, Yeti and Jun-Chi), the Elephant Caravan and the Aero Nomad) come with additional cards. About the Emperor's Ship I'm not sure since I doesn't own it.

It comes only with cards, Cl

But alas. This ship is not suitable for Pirate MOCs... Unless of course they're oriental Pirates. Then I take that back.

I just found this auction on eBay Germany. Unfortunately he doesn't use pics (for whatever reason) but he says he guarantees that the thing is MISB. He sells a few more Adventurers sets. Shipping within Europe is EUR 17.00.

And no, that's not me advertising my auctions ;)

PS: And dare anybody bid on his 7249 - that's mine *twisted*

He has zero feedback which indicates this is among his first auctions... Let us hope for your sake Hobbes he's not a con man! When the seller doesn't provide images I usually ask them too, most often they do end up adding them.

I'm not that worried about his not-yet-existing feedback. I rather see it as an opportunity to make a bargain because most people don't bid on items from beginners. But somebody's already bidding anyways >:(

How trusting of you Hobbes, may this auction be all that you hope for. But if you miss out, eventually there will be another. One day... If you're lucky...

How trusting of you Hobbes [...]

Well, that's me. I've done almost 100 eBay-deals (95 % LEGO) over the past 12 months and never had any problems. But that's probably because people trading LEGO are the good guys in the eBay-world :-D

But the bidding now is too high now to be a bargain for me. Guess, that means TRU will get a visit from me today. I like that feeling of buying LEGO myself better anyways *satis*