Hey! I just joined eurobricks like a minute ago and I would like some help as to know where I can post technic mocs. Any help please?

Info: I am avid technic builder that doesn't have many parts so be prepared when looking at my mocs for your eyes to be assaulted with mix-matched colors and poorly-looking décor. 

I have been thinking about joining eurobricks for a while now, but I have been questioning my maturity level so I held back in fear of being banned or messing up. I will try my best to stay on this forum for a while, wish me the best of luck!

I will also not post frequently because I have school almost everyday, and it takes me a ton of time to build something even moderately good. 

Will not post age, in accordance with the EB guidelines. 

Current project; 4X4 trial truck with hybrid of solid axle and independent suspension (just a concept and maybe will have this) tracks in the front most likely with a very compact bogie suspension setup. (pros; articulation, strength, cheap to manufacture) (cons; wheels not being able to move independently, overall failure at moving at high speeds) and independent suspension, which is my favorite type of suspension. (pros; moves independently, great handling at high speeds) (cons; not very much articulation with A arms, expensive to manufacture and repair) I would also like to add that independent suspension can have as much articulation as solid axles if you use a trailing arms setup, or lever action. Many people forget that. 

Edited by Marco1213

Hello Marco

2 hours ago, Marco1213 said:

Hey! I just joined eurobricks like a minute ago and I would like some help as to know where I can post technic mocs. Any help please?

Info: I am avid technic builder that doesn't have many parts so be prepared when looking at my mocs for your eyes to be assaulted with mix-matched colors and poorly-looking décor. 

the Technic sub-forum,I'd suggest creating a new thread (be aware that images work best with a 3rd party hosting service).

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Marco1213 said:

I have been thinking about joining eurobricks for a while now, but I have been questioning my maturity level so I held back in fear of being banned or messing up. I will try my best to stay on this forum for a while, wish me the best of luck!

I will also not post frequently because I have school almost everyday, and it takes me a ton of time to build something even moderately good. 

Will not post age, in accordance with the EB guidelines. 

Mentioning this seems counter intuitive then.

Okay, cool. I'm completely new to this forum thing so if you could guide me through on how to do that I would really appreciate it. I have to go to bed now, bye!

Welcome to Eurobricks @Marco1213, it's good to see a new technic builder joining the forum, can't wait to see some of your builds! :sweet:

As for posting a your builds (MOCs), here's the basics:

Spoiler

1. Take some photos.

It's best to take photos on a plain white background, and then upload them to a image/file hosting site - I recommend Bricksafe.

2. Create a new topic.

Go to the forum that best suits your MOC (in this case the Technic Forum), and click "Start new topic".

3. Put information and photos in the topic.

You post photos by copy/pasting the image link (URL) - this normally ends in .jpg or .png - the photo should embed itself after a few seconds.

4. Post the topic.

Click "Submit topic". Don't worry if you've made any mistakes, you can edit it at any time, just by clicking "Edit". (obviously... :laugh:)

For any other help on the forums, check out the FAQ section, or post a comment on the HELP!!! topic.