I decided to create an entry for the Ultimate Train! rebrick contest. It is a train for the ice bears of Chima.

1508633392m_SPLASH.jpg

15086333931_SPLASH.jpg

15086333932_SPLASH.jpg

15086333943_SPLASH.jpg

15086333944_SPLASH.jpg

Nice, I like how you kept with the usuals of Chima vehicles with face up front. The claws are a cool touch as well. 

I think you need to make it more Train shaped around the front. Keep the bear head, but fit it into a more Train like shape.

Steve

19 minutes ago, Athos said:

I think you need to make it more Train shaped around the front. Keep the bear head, but fit it into a more Train like shape.

Steve

What sort of train are you think of? I'm not a train guy. My design process for it was build a bear head and claws, use the frozen pieces for doors, stick to white and translucent light blue mostly, and use the weird hinged white top pieces I had. Are you thinking more of a sleek bullet train like look?

I was thinking more steam train. But what I was really getting at is the front is really blocky.

Steve

On 10/28/2017 at 11:41 PM, Athos said:

I was thinking more steam train. But what I was really getting at is the front is really blocky.

Steve

I think the bear head is too high for a steam train. It would need to lowered which would make the paws harder to have. Maybe if it was made wider but the contest precluded that. Of course the other problem is that I used the Cargo Train as my base so that it is powered. Either that would need to be removed or redesigned to fit.

I would lower the head and make the claws right beneath the head, like a cow catcher.

Steve