Sign in to follow this  

In order to take a video of my TC12 entry I found it hard to hold compact camera & remote speed controller at the same time to demonstrate my entry running & the functions.

I devised a holder for camera & speed contoller which helps, but need to get down low to use it.

36364574474_916ecbb986.jpg

36387396353_7503ac2714.jpg

Aslo tried an iPad in video mode with speed controller mounted on top of a chair back - works OK and I can move around with iPad while taking the video and see be able to control my TC12 entry.

iPad seems best solution.

Edited by Doug72

nice work! so your looking 'through' the camera to control the vehicle?

Edited by MangaNOID

Just now, Myers Lego Technic said:

neat! have you considered using a tripod? That idea might not work with my camera, as its 2 and a half pounds....but it looks good for those people with compacts.

Don't have a tripod.
Note the camera is out of position, it needs shifting sideways a bit otherwise lens will not come out when switched on.
I wanted something to be able to walk around and at same time operate the PF speed controller but found I needed to shoot close to the ground to get close ups which proved ackward.

In the end I use an iPad with controller mounted on top of a chair so I could follow my TC12 vehicle around easier & still control it.