Sign in to follow this  
itoero

historic sets

I don't have much lego-exp but I was wondering if there is a lego castle-village-garden I can combine without much difficulties?

Those are the kind of sets I'm looking for. Which castle is best to combine the Medieval Market Village with? Kingdom's Joust?

29 minutes ago, itoero said:

Those are the kind of sets I'm looking for. Which castle is best to combine the Medieval Market Village with? Kingdom's Joust?

That is the most civilian of the castles but most would work well, but beware as all of theses are retired sets and I expect that they are none too cheap at the moment, I know for example that the mill village raid has risen in price but is the only set with the goat.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:57 AM, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

That is the most civilian of the castles but most would work well, but beware as all of theses are retired sets and I expect that they are none too cheap at the moment, I know for example that the mill village raid has risen in price but is the only set with the goat.

Actually the Kingdoms Joust set is 105:00$ USD on Bricklink, which I believe is cheaper than when it came out......