Hi guys. Yesterday I learnt something new about one interesting program, which is created to do your LDD models better. Okay, now you can look at result of my work in this great program. (if I have mistakes in text, sorry, I am from Russia and I learn english language for 4 years:sweet:).

83f3bba7d12b.png

It's Jon Snow from the first season (Game of Thrones)

ORIGINAL:

7047287e76e4.jpg

Edited by John Snow
Mistakes

On 8/9/2017 at 7:32 AM, Iloveazure said:

I tried Blender, but i couldn't success.

blender is far simpler than you can imagine - for almost everything you only need to use the keys spacebar, a, s, r, g, e, x, y, z... - everything else you learn progressively (like how to correct coordinates accurately with numeric values, boolean operations, rendering, animation, rigging, etc.) - there are some videos at youtube explaining that, i guess they will help you a lot as they helped me

19 hours ago, nitrofurano said:

blender is far simpler than you can imagine - for almost everything you only need to use the keys spacebar, a, s, r, g, e, x, y, z... - everything else you learn progressively (like how to correct coordinates accurately with numeric values, boolean operations, rendering, animation, rigging, etc.) - there are some videos at youtube explaining that, i guess they will help you a lot as they helped me

Thank you :)