legolijntje

I'm looking for someone with the SDCC BrickHeadz

Hey @Lucarex,

sorry to disappoint you, but this project is still on hold. Just had so much more important stuff to do that I still haven‘t made them yet. If I ever get to Han, I‘ll drop you a note!

Oh he posts on Sundays around 7pm. He mentioned he’s working on all of the others but has Venom and Spider-Man complete.

It's Manko1.  Venom and Spider-Man got posted but apparently he set the one for buy it now and it's already gone.  He has another posting up tomorrow evening he said but Venom is there now.

Venom here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Brickheadz-Venom-from-the-set-41497-SDCC-2017-READ-DESCRIPTION/233188117021?hash=item364b184a1d:g:lxcAAOSwJoxcjp~b

Check back tomorrow for Spider-Man.  I have reached out to them and they are planning on all the SDCC Brickheadz but nothing as of yet.  I asked about sticker sheets and he said maybe after interest has died down on the figures themselves.

Spider-Man is up now. He replied to me about the other sdcc brickheadz and said that Black Panther, Ironman and Captain America will be in the next week or so. He started Han Solo in carbonite but he said it’s pricey to buy the parts and he’s not sure if people will pay 60-70 for Han alone.

Just wanted to update in case people are looking.  He has just about all of them up now and is still working on small details of the ones missing.  I have now bought Venom, Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man, Han Solo in Carbonite, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Batman and Joker and they truly are incredible.  I'm not quite sure how he has managed to get the stickers on with such perfect placement... They almost don't even look like decals and is printed directly on the piece.  manko1 is the seller.

Oh!  He said the unreleased Geoffrey Brickheadz should be posted this week as well so that's somewhat related!

Late to this conversation since nothing has been posted in a year but has there been any progress on this?  I’m interested in joining in as well.  Also couldn’t find these on eBay from the seller mentioned above.  Any additional information @miketeasah

@legolijntje sorry for tagging you but just found this forum. Just curious if you made any progress incase I cant find the eBay seller and you made the original post.  Not sure how the forum works if I just make a regular post.  Thanks.