Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Young

Intensive Treatment Terror!- Batman MOC

Watch out Arkham! Black Mask is on the loose and is not alone! With the help of Solomon Grundy and Zsasz, Sionis is causing chaos. As they reach Killer Croc's cell, a batarang stops them in their tracks-Batman! Will the Dark Knight apprehend the villains or will they add another inmate to their growing numbers?

Overview of the MOC- I'm pleased with how it turned out and much prefer it to my last effort

Overview of the MOC

Shown here is the entrance to Waylon Jones' cell

Entrance to Croc's cell

Hmm, what is this?

Can you find all of these carefully hidden trophies? I doubt it

Here is a closer look at the electrified gate

A look at the electrified gate

Here is the exterior shot of the guard room, look at the patient interview tape on the desk

Computer and patient interview tape

An interior shot. Notice the bulletin board

A look at the guard room

The villainous trio, Zsasz is purist while Grundy is custom painted and Sionis uses a custom head

DC Figbarf 52

Thanks for looking, I hope you like it!

Edited by Duncan Young

Nice work, like how you included the "force field" in the door, also like the use of stickers that are really appropriate for the scene. Another thing that I like is the addition of the little easter-eggs hidden all around the scene.

I do have one suggestion to make though and I feel that this should apply to all of your scenes, I feel that if you would add a background then it would greatly enhance the overall presentation as your current backgrounds are somewhat distracting from the build itself.

13 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Nice work, like how you included the "force field" in the door, also like the use of stickers that are really appropriate for the scene. Another thing that I like is the addition of the little easter-eggs hidden all around the scene.

I do have one suggestion to make though and I feel that this should apply to all of your scenes, I feel that if you would add a background then it would greatly enhance the overall presentation as your current backgrounds are somewhat distracting from the build itself.

Thank you! I agreed with you and have changed the pictures

Wow! looks great, it really has that Arkham Asylum game feel if thats what you were basing it on.

Good job :thumbup:

16 hours ago, WarSquirrel said:

Wow! looks great, it really has that Arkham Asylum game feel if thats what you were basing it on.

Good job :thumbup:

Thanks, I'm glad I captured that aesthetic, I was replaying Asylum and was motivated to build something based on it