Sign in to follow this  
Legotom

Need instructions and parts list for RC 42043

I'm looking for instructions and a parts list to turn my 42043 Arcos into an RC model. I am just looking for steering and drive, I don't want all the functions RC. I'm only just getting back into Technic and don't have a lot of spare parts or skills, so I'm hoping I can find a good guide and parts list. 

And will a L motor be powerful enough to drive the truck and haul a trailer with a 42430 Volvo digger on it? Or will I need to fit an XL motor in? 

56 minutes ago, Legotom said:

I'm looking for instructions and a parts list to turn my 42043 Arcos into an RC model. I am just looking for steering and drive, I don't want all the functions RC. I'm only just getting back into Technic and don't have a lot of spare parts or skills, so I'm hoping I can find a good guide and parts list. 

And will a L motor be powerful enough to drive the truck and haul a trailer with a 42430 Volvo digger on it? Or will I need to fit an XL motor in? 

I don't know where a parts list is and I don't have a 42043, so I can only give suggestions.

Use geared down xl motors, 1:3 should work well or 12:20 would allow more speed.

You can find some instructions on this video ;)

In fact, YouTube is full of nice videos with this kind of RC mod instructions. Good luck!

Edited by evortigosa