dx0

MOC 10233 Model B or very Orange Train

Thanks.

2 hours ago, CrispyBassist said:

Nice! Looks almost like a Providence and Worcester loco:

250px-ProvWorc10.1.05.jpg

Or, if you changed the order of the colors, a New Haven loco:

ccr16.jpg

At first, I did use this as a reference train. However, I realized that lacks details and happened what happened:)

17 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Nice alternative build.  What is the cargo on the flat car?

From left to right. Black container for radioactive substances. It is dense with additional cooling. Centered Armored transparent container with chemical liquids. And on the right, such as container, diamonds and rough diamonds.

2 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Nice color and good use of the printed tiles 2x4 :thumbup:

The only criticism is about the main body of the loco ...it would be better 4 studs wide and just the cab 6 studs wide

I originally tried to do in the 4 studs wide, but due to lack of parts for the cockpit glazing decided to make 6 studs. The next train I will try a width of 7 studs

13 hours ago, dx0 said:

From left to right. Black container for radioactive substances. It is dense with additional cooling. Centered Armored transparent container with chemical liquids. And on the right, such as container, diamonds and rough diamonds.

I originally tried to do in the 4 studs wide, but due to lack of parts for the cockpit glazing decided to make 6 studs. The next train I will try a width of 7 studs

Sounds dangerous. You may need to add some placards depending on your local regulations and federal transport of dangerous goods laws.  :wink:

I think 6 wide cowl is fine.  It is like those old EMD F45 freight locomotives.