Hinckley

Pics of the Agents Line

It doesn't come in a box, it comes on a cardboard holder :wink:.

Yes thank you, Mr Pernickety. :wink:

Sounds cool, hope to see it soon. I too doubt like BB1 that these are new figs, but you never know. Why don;t you borrow a family member's camera then like your mum's or something? Could be fruitful.

What he meant there was: Please! Give us pictures! Please!

Can you imagine flipping the car and rolling it upside down?

"Missiles activated"

:laugh:

Yes, I'm sure they'd be laughing as well...

I'll use mine for Arkham Asylum when I revamp it, it'd be awesome for a Knightfall set up.

Oh that's a point. Or the Batcave, as an intruder alarm.

That was bit weird in retrospect...

Yeah, just a bit.

What he meant there was: Please! Give us pictures! Please!

No, what I meant was: "Give us pictures or I blow your brains out!" :laugh:

Yes, I'm sure they'd be laughing as well...

Joker would be! :tongue:

Oh that's a point. Or the Batcave, as an intruder alarm.

Yeah, might have to buy two, or not. good idea though, but I'll stick with Arkham, a cool display idea.

That all said, I might have to keep that gate together, its easily the best gate TLC has given us, and I love most of the sets, It'll be difficult to take apart anything. Is the Swamp Base worth keeping together?

Batbrick Away! :devil:

No, what I meant was: "Give us pictures or I blow your brains out!" :laugh:

There are two seats in the Turbo car after all, and only one Chase.

That all said, I might have to keep that gate together, its easily the best gate TLC has given us

And we have had quite a few...

Is the Swamp Base worth keeping together?

Oh yeah, it looks great. Looking at pictures of it, and looking at the box, you think, yeah, it's nothing special, I'll probably break it up. But then when you build it... The bridge tipping thin works quite well, and it actually quite neat. There's a decent amount of swampage around the base, and the little hut at the top is quite neat. The only complaint I have, and it's a little one, is that the ladder from the hut down the the little jetty (where the mini-boat is) falls quite a way short of the bottom, so Break Jaw sort of has to climb to the bottom of the ladder, then drop. And if he wants to get back up...

There are two seats in the Turbo car after all, and only one Chase.

:laugh:, but will it work?

Chase (to badguy passenger):"I'd love to keep chatting but I sense you really need to Jet!"

*Hits ejector seat button and badguy is subjected to the equivelant of a small speedbump*

Chase: "Darn!"

And we have had quite a few...

The Riddller one wasn't that bad really, it cam with nice extras, but this one has a siren, ramp pieces (I love those) and little platforms up top, pretty cool. Of course those gate pieces are really useful as well, as is the orange...

Plus you need the space, don't you?

Oh yeah, it looks great. Looking at pictures of it, and looking at the box, you think, yeah, it's nothing special, I'll probably break it up. But then when you build it... The bridge tipping thin works quite well, and it actually quite neat. There's a decent amount of swampage around the base, and the little hut at the top is quite neat. The only complaint I have, and it's a little one, is that the ladder from the hut down the the little jetty (where the mini-boat is) falls quite a way short of the bottom, so Break Jaw sort of has to climb to the bottom of the ladder, then drop. And if he wants to get back up...

Nice, thanks for that. I might keep it together then. I guess the little mini boat is an escape-only then :grin:

I do like that foliage though, I need quite a bit for Poison Ivy's greenhouse when I make it.

I dont think Either gate is too bad though.

This is what should of happened with both though

I dont think Either gate is too bad though.

This is what should of happened with both though

post-2415-1219009239.jpg

:laugh:, but will it work?

Chase (to badguy passenger):"I'd love to keep chatting but I sense you really need to Jet!"

*Hits ejector seat button and badguy is subjected to the equivelant of a small speedbump*

Chase: "Darn!"

Got to love TLG sometimes... ambitious to a fault. :laugh:

Plus you need the space, don't you?

Always.

I do like that foliage though, I need quite a bit for Poison Ivy's greenhouse when I make it.

Ooh, teaser.

On another note, I had to walk past the Volcano Base once more today, and wish I could get it. Maybe next week...

Got to love TLG sometimes... ambitious to a fault. :laugh:

So determined, so ingenious, so flawed! :laugh:

Always.

Indeed, you'll need a bigger cupboard like me.

Ooh, teaser.

Yes, I have a large plan for a lot of locales.

On another note, I had to walk past the Volcano Base once more today, and wish I could get it. Maybe next week...

You must get it! I looked at it a half hour ago and still don't get sick of it's awesomeness. I wonder when the rest of the sets will arrive here in tassie...

Now, I just realised that all the metal bits included for minifigs in the line are great for post apoc mocs like I'm making.