Good day!

When I finally got this set, I knew that I had to put a RC buggy motor in it :devil_laugh: For more than six month it only was a dust collector, but now I present to you the modded Nitro Menace .

800x533.jpg

The exterior is exactly the same, and I tried to conserve as much original interior as I could.  Now it has an independent front suspension , return-to-center steering with m-motor and RC Buggy Motor for drive. Unfortunately my poor receiver gets hot extremely fast and the play time is limited ( can be solved using 3rd party receiver or possibly the v2 official receiver). Powered by a 9v battery.

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

NOTE: This was a quick Saturday project, so it isn't as I would like it to be :sceptic: ( No positive caster angle , no rear suspension , no working steering wheel...)

On 23.10.2016 at 8:06 PM, KikoTube said:

I like the rc buggy solution on top!

How did u use the 9 volt battery?

I have made a custom adapter from a normal battery box and a 9v connector:

I used the chip too because apparently 2000 mah are too much for the poor v1 receiver

29723274115_ba19aa15a1_z.jpgAdvanced adapter for combining the 2000mah battery and v1 receiver by Alaxaf, on Flickr

Edited by LXF

5 hours ago, LXF said:

I used the chip too because apparently 2000 mah are too much for the poor v1 receiver

Did the magic smoke escape?

9 minutes ago, Gnac said:

Did the magic smoke escape?

No , I only have that receiver, and it is working perfectly :classic:

I have uploaded ( still uploading now) the chassis photos. Maybe will make a LDD later , now too busy .

Edited by LXF