DaRealGoomba

Help with purist Ghostbusters 2016 figs. WARNING: POTENTIAL SPOILERS!

I'm currently working on a stop motion based on the film and I was wondering if anyone could help me with the minifig creation. I already own all of the Ghostbusters sets (including dimensions). I will give credit to everyone that contributes. 

Edited by DaRealGoomba

Can you give us a little more info on what you're trying to accomplish?  Are you trying to create other characters from the movie, or do you not have access to the official minifigs of the Ghostbusters hero cast?  If it's the latter, I would assume you have a stock of minifigs to work with (since if you were going to buy some I'd think you'd just buy the actual Ghostbusters minifigs), so can you let us know what you have to work with?

8 hours ago, deraven said:

Can you give us a little more info on what you're trying to accomplish?  Are you trying to create other characters from the movie, or do you not have access to the official minifigs of the Ghostbusters hero cast?  If it's the latter, I would assume you have a stock of minifigs to work with (since if you were going to buy some I'd think you'd just buy the actual Ghostbusters minifigs), so can you let us know what you have to work with?

I do have all the currently released Ghostbusters sets, (including Dimensions). But my trouble is with characters that don't already exist as official figs. Also I'm having trouble finding torsos and whatnot for the ghostbusters outside of the suits.

Sharing reference pictures (where available, since the film is pretty new right now; spoiler tags may be useful, too), or at least descriptions, would help in actually suggesting parts. Someone may have LEGO parts knowledge to share, but not have seen the film itself.

6 hours ago, DaRealGoomba said:

I do have all the currently released Ghostbusters sets, (including Dimensions). But my trouble is with characters that don't already exist as official figs. Also I'm having trouble finding torsos and whatnot for the ghostbusters outside of the suits.

A list would really help!

3 hours ago, BrickHat said:

A list would really help!

Rowan (human or destroyer), Kevin (no suit), Bill Murray cameo guy, Dan Aycroyd cameo guy, the mayor, Gertrude Aldridge, Annie Potts' cameo person, the government people, Abby in normal clothes, Holtzman in normal clothes, Patty in normal clothes, Erin in normal clothes, nerdy sceptic guy, the person that fired Erin, the person that fired Abby and Holtzman, Chinese food delivery guy, and  Ernie Hudson cameo person. I'll take screenshots of the film later.

Also Ed Mulgrave.

And the tour guide guy.

Edited by DaRealGoomba