Sign in to follow this  
der-vogel

Where do you get you hair and torsos pieces from?

Hi, Im from Brazil and Im used to shop on line. However, in terms of minifigures pieces, Bricklink is not a good option, since some hair pieces are very expensive. Pickabrick from Lego.com has only 3 hair pieces options. Ebay buy it now prices for the same pieces are high. So where do you get you hair and torsos pieces from?

It looks like you exhausted all of the places I am aware of. You can try Bricks and Pieces, but I don't know how much shipping is to your location. And they don't have EVERY hair piece, but a larger variety, if you know the ID number or set numbers they are in.

I don't often buy hair and torso pieces on their own. When I do, it's either from BrickLink, vendors at LEGO conventions like BrickFair Virginia, or the Build-A-Mini stations at LEGO Brand Stores. But I realize that the latter two options will not help you since Brazil does not have LEGO Brand Stores or US-style LEGO conventions. And most of these options are just as expensive as BrickLink if not more so.

Can you be more specific about what kind of hair and torsos you need? Do you need hair and torsos for custom figs of specific people or characters, or just hair and torsos to populate crowds of minifigures in a big layout? Also, is BrickLink expensive because of shipping charges, because stores that ship to Brazil are limited, or just because the type of hair and torsos you're trying to buy are not common? Hair like 3901 in Light Bluish Gray or Reddish Brown, or 4530 in black, red, or tan, will generally be a lot cheaper than rarer hair colors and styles, no matter where you buy them.

Also, 60134 Fun in the Park is a current set that has a good supply of generic hair and torsos. It comes with 14 civilian minifigures, ten with hair and four with hats or helmets. I do not know what it costs in Brazil, but in the United States it costs $40 — which is a high price for the number of bricks, but a fairly low price for so many different minifigures.

I don't often buy hair and torso pieces on their own. When I do, it's either from BrickLink, vendors at LEGO conventions like BrickFair Virginia, or the Build-A-Mini stations at LEGO Brand Stores. But I realize that the latter two options will not help you since Brazil does not have LEGO Brand Stores or US-style LEGO conventions. And most of these options are just as expensive as BrickLink if not more so.

Can you be more specific about what kind of hair and torsos you need? Do you need hair and torsos for custom figs of specific people or characters, or just hair and torsos to populate crowds of minifigures in a big layout? Also, is BrickLink expensive because of shipping charges, because stores that ship to Brazil are limited, or just because the type of hair and torsos you're trying to buy are not common? Hair like 3901 in Light Bluish Gray or Reddish Brown, or 4530 in black, red, or tan, will generally be a lot cheaper than rarer hair colors and styles, no matter where you buy them.

Also, 60134 Fun in the Park is a current set that has a good supply of generic hair and torsos. It comes with 14 civilian minifigures, ten with hair and four with hats or helmets. I do not know what it costs in Brazil, but in the United States it costs $40 — which is a high price for the number of bricks, but a fairly low price for so many different minifigures.

I live in Brazil but all the items I buy online I have them send to a friend of mine in California, so thats not a problem. I wonder how youtuber JANG bricks (JAYSTEPHER,

) gets his minifigures accessories from LEGO PICK A BRICK ON LINE, since if you go there right now, there are only 3 options of different hair pieces. Yet, he bought 10 spiked yellow hair pieces which cost a lot if you go to bricklink, for example. Here are some pieces that I really need at least 8 of each but they are expensive for what they are (0.70 USD each)

973pb1623.t2.png973pb0322.t2.png973pb2251.t2.png92081.t2.png59363.t2.pngx219.t2.png4530.t2.png

Edited by der-vogel

I wonder how youtuber JANG bricks gets his minifigures accessories from LEGO PICK A BRICK ON LINE, since if you go there right now, there are only 3 options of different hair pieces. Yet, he bought 10 spiked yellow hair pieces which cost a lot if you go to bricklink, for example. Here are some pieces that I really need at least 8 of each but they are expensive for what they are (0.70 USD each)

He probably used the Bricks & Pieces service which is separate to the Pick A Brick one. It only has limited parts from current sets, but there are a lot more hair pieces on there for sure.

A bunch of the hair pieces on Bricks & Pieces start at .25 cents US. Which is super cheap compared to EVERYWHERE else!

By using Brick and pieces lego system, heres what they say: We’ll need proof of purchase before we can send you the part. Please provide this by entering the 7-digit number from the back of your Building Instructions bookIet

I just want to pick parts and did not purchase the set which the piece is included. It appers that there will be no cigar for me

By using Brick and pieces lego system, heres what they say: We’ll need proof of purchase before we can send you the part. Please provide this by entering the 7-digit number from the back of your Building Instructions bookIet

I just want to pick parts and did not purchase the set which the piece is included. It appers that there will be no cigar for me

You are doing it wrong if you get that message, that is using the area for getting replacement parts not for buying parts. There are three things to choose from, you want to use the one where you have to actually pay for the parts. Another option is to just call Lego customer service and tell them what you are looking for, they will create an order for you if they have the parts.

You are doing it wrong if you get that message, that is using the area for getting replacement parts not for buying parts. There are three things to choose from, you want to use the one where you have to actually pay for the parts. Another option is to just call Lego customer service and tell them what you are looking for, they will create an order for you if they have the parts.

Youre right. Now I made it right! Thank you!