Brickwolf

[SoNE Ep. XII Freebuild] Foot Patrol in Mos Eisley

fay7lslo.jpg If they continue to use us as foot soldiers, I am going to loose my pilot license because I can´t get enough flight hours.

4d8wmr44.jpg I heard that the Stormtroopers were routed elsewhere. So we have to fill the gap. But I would rather be on a nice planet like Naboo.

fay7lslo.jpg I heard Theed is a very beautiful city. Well anything is better than Mos Eisley: "Mos Eisley Spaceport - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy." Why are we here? To look for someone who sabotaged the X-Wing of a rebel hotshot pilot? Does the Emperor wants to send him a Thank-You-Card?

4d8wmr44.jpg You should not talk bad about the Emperor. Besides Intelligence said that we will find some hints here.

fay7lslo.jpgMililtary Intelligence - a contradiction in terms. Appropriate, considering the stupidity of our orders.

4d8wmr44.jpgYou said the same on Kuat and we found some rebels.

fay7lslo.jpgWe had some luck on Kuat.

4d8wmr44.jpgWell, better be lucky than good.

nf9cnrst.jpg

Please judge this freebuild.

Fun little scene, although it feels a bit sparse. Maybe adding something like an awning on the tower, and some crates (or more aliens) on the path might help to add some depth. Good minifig posing, though, and your character gripes like a true soldier :classic:

I have to agree with Lucas it is indeed a little sparse at the moment. The building has a nice texture to it. However, and this is a problem I usually run into when trying to make desert buildings, my advice for the walls would be to choose a few of the non smooth bricks and stick to those. Right now you have nine different textures occurring only once each so the overall result doesn't come across maybe quite as you intended.

This a solid build and the border frame is excellent!