Sign in to follow this  
Ozp

Friends school

Looks good. The front courtyard/playground area works really well for that type of setting. I guess I don't know how old these girls are supposed to be considering sometimes they have cars, so I wouldn't think they would be out at a recess, but children playing with the MOC would prefer that I'm sure.

The tile work with the 4-square and hopscotch is clever and fits in well.

I would add in more trees or foliage outside the fence maybe? Instead of just concrete everywhere, but that's just me. My school (in a small town) had tons of foliage/bushes/trees around the line and my daughter's current school is tree lined with bushes intermixed. It definitely breaks up the focal point AND helps with global warming.

I would recommend using the Cinderella castle clock maybe if you wanted actual printing on the dish instead of just a white faced clock.

The classrooms look good, although I always have to build stairs into builds so they can be "realistic," but I know not every build can accommodate them or builders want to use them.

I had considered doing something with the Friends school since I like the color scheme so much, but my daughter got into the Elves sets so I have to build stuff in that style.

Looks great! Love the stone wall perimeter fence and the playground equipment.