Dorek

Journey To One Makuta "Instructions"

@Sykes Is that Black Hi-Def Acrylate? If so, I suggest you post it here too:

Since a number of people (myself included) have been wondering how the new material looks. Going by visual appearance alone, I would say it looks pretty great. Really reminds me of the matte feel of the original Kraahkan.

Edited by Shakar

On 10/22/2016 at 5:15 AM, Shakar said:

@Sykes Is that Black Hi-Def Acrylate? If so, I suggest you post it here too:

Since a number of people (myself included) have been wondering how the new material looks. Going by visual appearance alone, I would say it looks pretty great. Really reminds me of the matte feel of the original Kraahkan.

While yes it is the Black Hi-Def Acrylate, I would not suggest it due to the speckled up back. If a person doesn't like doing too much work, it can be a fuss, but it's worth it if you fix it up. That speckled back issue is the only reason, other wise, go for it. And I'll post there later, been real busy lately!

On 8/11/2016 at 5:46 AM, Sykes said:

While yes it is the Black Hi-Def Acrylate, I would not suggest it due to the speckled up back. If a person doesn't like doing too much work, it can be a fuss, but it's worth it if you fix it up. That speckled back issue is the only reason, other wise, go for it. And I'll post there later, been real busy lately!

Thanks for the reply! Do you mean speckled as in, the back has some lighter/darker spots? Does paint fix that up?

And really, take your time, mine was just a suggestion. :wink: