Sign in to follow this  
Exetrius

Two new books (DK & Scolastic)

I was not sure where to post this bit of news, couldn't find a book discussion thread. Since books are a medium, I thought I should post it here.

Mods, feel free to move this to the appropriate forum or topic if necessary.

So, I found these two new books on Dutch web shop www.bol.com, just wanted to let you guys know about them.
:classic:

Both will come out in the beginning of October, according to the website.

365 Things to Do with LEGO Bricks
(DK)

9200000057593853.jpg

365 Things to do with LEGO® Bricks inspires you to look at your LEGO bricks in new and exciting ways and enjoy LEGO fun every day of the year. Featuring imaginative play and building ideas, from LEGO games that take just a few minutes and require a handful of bricks, to inspirational build ideas and activities to keep you occupied for hours. 365 Things to do with LEGO® Bricks is packed with fun and quirky activities, such as: build your own LEGO pet; challenge your friends to make the tallest LEGO tower against the clock; and learn how to make a stop-motion LEGO movie. 365 Things to do with LEGO® Bricks includes a countdown timer and activity selector, allowing you to choose an activity at random, to time your activities and to race against the clock. Packed with 365 LEGO activities you'll be inspired all year round. ©2016 The LEGO Group. Produced by Dorling Kindersley under licence from the LEGO Group.

Especially the countdown timer is an interesting concept!

LEGO, The Book of Everything
(Scolastic)

9200000060420781.jpg

The newest book in the LEGO Nonfiction line, The Book of Everything, takes on the biggest subject of all: our world and everything in it! There's a whole world of information inside on almost every subject under the sun, from science to technology, from history to geography to popular culture. Each spread contains a LEGO scene to facilitate the learning journey: a vignette, mini story, or icon featuring LEGO models, characters, and sensibility. Graphic design combines the LEGO illustration with real-world photography and facts for an immersive experience. The Book of Everything arrives just in time for the holiday season,

These two seem very interesting. Especially the book of everything. That seems to be just a perfect infotainment idea :classic: thanks for sharing these finds! :classic::thumbup: