10 hours ago, JDL1967 said:

Isn'd it so that an overload protection shut a device down? Witch have to mean that the batt. bat have to stop. In my case it becomes very hot. I used the normal one not the rechargeble one. I had to do a test following the instructions. In the moc there are 2 battery boxes for 9 M-motors, 2 L-motors, 2 Servo motors, 4 XL-motors, 5 leds, 4 ir recievers and 2 S- bricks. I think that is a bit to mutch for 2 batt. boxes. It dont use all of them at the same time but lets say by driving it use 4 XL motors, 2 Servo's and the leds if choosen. Also atleast 1 ir reciever and 1 s-brick. I will check it out agai when the build is completely done..

If using all this at the same time, you would need ~5 battery boxes.

And yes... overload protection shuts down... the battery-box-led will also shut off. But some temperature can be totally normal. When running my speed record models, more then 1 minute, batteries are really hot at the end.

You should try 2 things... first try another battery box, does it also heat up the same way? Second...connect 2 L-motors or XL-motors to one battery-box, and block them -> battery-box-led should shut off after ~5 seconds. 

If both things are ok, everything should be fine.