lockdownTF

the Bat Tank from 76055 set with added motors and and power functions

Hi guys. I wanted to share with you my lego Bat Tank from the batman killer croc croc sewer smash 76055 set that I've modified with motors and power and functions. I was orginally planning to upload the pictures onto this post but when I try to post with the images attached it keeps telling me I can't. so instead I have to settle for a link to a facebook album anda link to a youtube video that shows it in action:

https://www.flickr.c...157667128641803

It runs on four medium sized motors two to power the rear tracks one operates the shield/ram function which you'll see best in the video and the fourth powers the stud shooter. It fires quite quickly but its preferrable to how I had it at first were it would shoot so fast it just kind of spat out all six shots at the same time.

I'll be setting up a moc pages page for it as well assuming it lets me. hope you like.

EDIT: right I've set up a flickr account and after a fair bit of confusion with how the site works I've managed to set up an album which should be public... I hope!

Edited by lockdownTF

Nice MOD!

I was orginally planning to upload the pictures onto this post but when I try to post with the images attached it keeps telling me I can't. so instead I have to settle for a link to a facebook album anda link to a youtube video that shows it in action:

Eurobricks does not host pictures. Your pictures should first be uploaded to an image hosting service such as Brickshelf or Flickr. See this. And your facebook album isn't available.

Edited by KamalMYafi

Nice MOD!

Eurobricks does not host pictures. Your pictures should first be uploaded to an image hosting service such as Brickshelf or Flickr. See this. And your facebook album isn't available.

I've set up a flickr account and created an album with the resized pictures. It should be public now.

You've made that set a hundred times better! For the first time since seeing it, I actually want that Bat-Tank now, not just for the minifigs like most Super Heroes sets. Very well done.

You've made that set a hundred times better! For the first time since seeing it, I actually want that Bat-Tank now, not just for the minifigs like most Super Heroes sets. Very well done.

Thank you. Even without the rc modifications its actually a really cool looking vehicle that rolls about very smoothly.