Sign in to follow this  
BrickMonkeyMOCs

[MOC] HMMWV Humvee

My 2009 Humvee design has remained virtually unchanged for a long time, but I've finally decided to upgrade it to a new version. The most significant change is the reduced wheelbase which greatly improves its overall proportions. While this involved removing the two seat pieces in the rear of the cabin, the model still fits four figures plus the gunner. Other improvements include a redesigned front hood, and removal of the black stripe that used to run along the sides under the roof.

The design features opening doors, engine cover, and rear hatch, and the model is readily modifiable between regular (slope-backed) and command (square-backed) variants, each of which can be stripped down to Spec Ops configurations (with doors and hatches removed and smoke dispensers added). Instructions are available via the link in my signature. Click the images below for the full Flickr gallery.

27000134690_389a5ec5f3_n.jpg27178834702_fb415f337d_n.jpg27205579821_acd10ba645_n.jpg

Superb Humvee. The shape is right on, but the opening doors and hatches are my favorite parts :wub:

Superb Humvee. The shape is right on, but the opening doors and hatches are my favorite parts :wub:

It's perfect!

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. :)