Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Ewok

Mac's Bricks is finally up and running!

here's the link:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Macs_Bricks

we don't have to much stuff yet, but we will soon have hailfire droids (and maybe some other SW sets)

and I'm almost ready to sell custom Episode 2 clones, just need some more helms(the helmets for the Ep. 3 ones are EXPENSIVE!)

you can E-mail us at:

macsbricks@comcast.net

Sounds good, I'll be ordering some figs don't you worry ;)

Yay! :-D (but they are Episode 2 clones, not 3)

Ep.3 clones are cooler, but Ep.2 are still badass.

When will the pics of the Ep. 2 clone be up?

Still no pics of that clone. Come on wanna see what it looks like *desperate smiley*

I will probably be selling pirate lego, I will post a pic soon, been busy with school. infact, I'm in class right now

Oh what a wonderful Furry Yub Yub!

Where will you get the sets from?

that's the problem, I'm not a pirate lego expert, I don't know where to look! :$

A little hint to anyone that wants a specific pirate piece or fig - last time I called (2002 or so) to replace my sails, they charged a fee, but shipped them. They may still have surplus, if you've (COUGH) broken a figure. *wink wink nudge nudge*

The pics of clones will be up soon, just need to find the darn file!

P.S. oh, once I did something like bloody Jay said, I called lego saying I *Broke* a rebel pilot, so they sent me a new one.

well I actually got a bad Mace Windu (it didn't light up), so they sent an envelope to return the defective piece. I'm not sure if it's cause of the liscence or not, but they may be asking for proof of said minifig now because some people might have...abused the system? ;)

A little hint to anyone that wants a specific pirate piece or fig - last time I called (2002 or so) to replace my sails, they charged a fee, but shipped them. They may still have surplus, if you've (COUGH) broken a figure. *wink wink nudge nudge*

I see Vikings are just as sneaky and swindling as Pirates...

If I wanted to do it again, I would say that it was stolen by a dog, and that I couldn't find it! ;)

well I actually got a bad Mace Windu (it didn't light up), so they sent an envelope to return the defective piece. I'm not sure if it's cause of the liscence or not, but they may be asking for proof of said minifig now because some people might have...abused the system? ;)

Oh oh, got an idea. Know how the 'showcase' figs are in the windows? Say that the figs were missing... :-D

well I actually got a bad Mace Windu (it didn't light up), so they sent an envelope to return the defective piece.  I'm not sure if it's cause of the liscence or not, but they may be asking for proof of said minifig now because some people might have...abused the system?  ;)

Oh oh, got an idea. Know how the 'showcase' figs are in the windows? Say that the figs were missing... :-D

It was ordered from S@H though...

What's inspired you to start your own BrickLink Mr Yub Yub? Have you become a dealer to support your own addiction?

It was actually my friend little-green-man's Idea, but we decided to do it together! so its not MY store, its little green man's and my store (our store) AND I WILL POST PICS SOON! I've been building alot lately and haven't had much time on the computer.

its little green mans initials, his brothers initials and my initials (first initial)

The thing that makes me wonder is where do all these BrickLink stores get their LEGO from...

The thing that makes me wonder is where do all these BrickLink stores get their LEGO from...

Pretty simple formula. Buy sets with pieces in high demand, sell the pieces for greater than set value, buy more of the set. Net gain. Of course, sometimes people just want to get rid of their collections.

Where or from whom do they buy these sets with pieces in high demand? Baring in mind that I'm not referring just to sets, I'm referring to everything including the individual pieces that have been out of production for decades.

Where or from whom do they buy these sets with pieces in high demand? Baring in mind that I'm not referring just to sets, I'm referring to everything including the individual pieces that have been out of production for decades.

maybe they tell lego that they "broke" 100 or so of those peices, and lego sends the peices to them! ;) :-D

(just kidding of course)

Sign in to follow this