Celtisa Vorn

Free build 11.1 Shatter Point

Taspir III: Secret Imperial Factory Ground Floor

Agent: Celtisa Vorn

Celtisa made a critical mistake entering the factory floor. The moment he walked in he was shot at

by the stormtroopers patrolling the walkways, he quickly shot the only stormtrooper on the ground floor and picked up his blaster.

Before the body hit the floor alarms were blaring and turrets were trained on him.

26171905664_49a7ed5345_n.jpgSoNE 11.1 Shatter Point by Justin, on Flickr

Two stormtrooper above Vorn began shouting at him.

" Surrender now rebel, or face the full might of the imperial forces on Taspir III."

" We will not hesitate to neutralize you, your options are limited, face us like a man or die."

Vorn waited hoping to draw the troopers out and take them out one by one, he toppled some crates as cover, preventing the turret and storm troopers from hitting him.

26171847604_a41b594249_n.jpgSoNE 11.1 Shatter Point by Justin, on Flickr

After thirty seconds the doors on the far side of the factory opened to a squadron of stormtroopers, and the newly advanced shadow troopers not far behind.

26683685922_f0e8a0673c_n.jpgSoNE 11.1 Shatter Point by Justin, on Flickr

He could hear an officer shouting at the troops.

"Kill this intruder, move around him!!! Have none of you ever seen combat before you imperial rejects get moving."

Vorn blind fired with a few shots whizzing past the officer.

"Take one more shot rebel scum and we will drop you slowly into our lava pits do not test me. Surrender now and you may survive this."

Soon Vorn was surrounded with troopers moving to his flanks, with little time to think he removed the power cell of blaster rifle and attached it to his data pad. The hastily created bomb was barely working and could at any time blow up in Vorn's hand. As the troopers moved in Vorn tossed the bomb over his head. As the explosion occurred the turret along with the troopers were fried to a crisp, Vorn wasted no time and rushed under the upper scaffolding. The large door was still open allowing Vorn into the restricted areas of the factory.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The full Build in all its Glory.

26171860684_f6fa30914f.jpgSoNE 11.1 Shatter Point by Justin, on Flickr

Lovely use of purple! This reminds me a lot of a Dark Forces/Jedi Knight video game level.

Noice! Ditto on the Jedi Knight game connection. At this point, I would probably just engage my force speed and try to escape to safety to use some bacta. :grin:

Cool build and story!! I'm excited to see where this goes.

I think i've looked at your build seven or so times now and each time I I think i've posted how much I love your build! However I guess I forget to actually post so here we go, I absolutely love the color scheme and you're main character looks awesome! I really like the use of the one stud round tiles as well!