dignow

MOC - Godwins Hollow - Inferno HQ - Bad Guy Base

Godwins Hollow (our LEGO City) was originally started strictly as background for the ongoing struggle between the Agents and Inferno's henchmen. Over the many years that we've been working on our city we always pushed the actual Agent's HQ and Inferno HQ aside in favor of further fleshing out the city itself. However, after years of fiddling with it in LDD and a handful of proofs of concepts we have finally started building the Inferno HQ. We've started with the lowest level and hope to eventually have to fully developed floors underneath the mountain and a partially transformable castle/attack post on top of the mountain. This is still in the VERY early stages but there are places to park the mechs and the hover jeeps. The interior of this hangar bay will be a mix of interior rock facing and more standard 'hangar bay' walls. Anyways, just wanted to throw this out here. More pics can be found on our Flickr page or over at MOC Pages if you're interested. Comments are always welcome.

1459938212m_DISPLAY.jpg

1459938237m_DISPLAY.jpg

1459938230m_DISPLAY.jpg

1459938254m_DISPLAY.jpg

1459938260m_DISPLAY.jpg

Not bad. Only real issue is the bachground, looks a bit plain.Try adding paths and techno-panels in the future.

I like the horizontal orange stripes, and using these was a great addition; I feel they would make a great radio tower or maybe a gate over the river of lava...

By the way, I am out of a job. Do you want to hire me? I got lost on the original "Gold Hunt" mission. Turns out two AA guns weren't a fair match for competition arrows...I'm glad to see you replaced the swivel chair with actual machinery. You'll lose less totally-dispensable henchmen that way.