Sign in to follow this  
Brickmaster

Some Sort of Reccomendation?...

Well, there seems to be a lovely contest hype going around, and it's very hard to keep up - and to my prior knowledge, there is not a forum or collections of links soley dedicated to organizing current competitions and votings - you have to go under each category, one, by one. And some of us dont go under all sections and themes, so may be completely unaware of these contests!

Being a contest lover myself ( *skull* ) I was wondering if we could sort out some sort of compilation of links or topics based soley on contests. (If there already is one ill look like a total idiot, but I've looked and found nothing!) But Its been very hard with me to keep up with it all.. And I dont want to miss a beat really :-$

So I was wondering if any kind of contest based area could be formed, rather than having to search through every theme forum and gandering at ths stickies? :-X

Was just a thought of mine, anyhow *n*

Yeah this sounds like a good idea.

The other day I had to go through like ten pages of stuff to get to the Killing the Dead poll just cuz I didn't know where it was. >:-(

Contest Forum on! *y* *y*

Edited by Johnny 5

The contests are currently being regulated by the staff. You can view the details of this in this thread. :-) The idea of a sub-forum was tossed around but ultimately decided against. Thank you for the good suggestion...

Since this issue has already been addressed, I'll lock this thread.