Captain Pirate Man

Lego S@H question

Yesterday, (Friday), I made an order through the S@H website. It immediately told me my products were "In Warehouse". Now U wouldn't normally be concerned, but I've read through some of the problems others have had with this site. So my question is, is this normal and why hasn't anything changes since I made the order about 10 AM yesterday? I realize that it being Friday, perhaps they will wait til Monday to make any changes. But I've heard people have been stuck in this "limbo" for MONTHS.

Also, it said my VIP points will take "up to 24" hours to change. Well it's been more than 24 hours and still no change.

Am I just being over eager, or could this be an issue?

Usually the VIP points arrive once the items are shipped. Roughly. And yeah, probably it is in warehouse but people went home for the weekend. Don't worry. If nothing changes for a week, give them a call.

It should not be a major problem, and you can safely say that at least 90% of the time it is not a problem. As long as they have it in stock, and it is not a much demanded item (like some StarWars Sets) or rare/limited, and they don't have to back order it, then you should be good.

It says within 5 business days for a reason.

Edited by hadidi1999

Oh... Hmm The Tower Bridge, Well hope for the best, but you could think of starting to maybe start encountering some problems or delays, Might.