Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

The New Millenium Falcon - fleshies are here

Who cares, not us ! the essential is to talk about this somewhere

Yay! I got my new sets today!

Marauders Map

This set is pretty neat, I hope I can join it togther with some of the bigger buildings. The statue idea is pretty neat too. I think Harry looks good but I dont like snape, he should have been a skin tones as well (but a paler one) the glow-in-the-dark looks really bad and doesn't fit in, in my opinion.

Knight Bus

As before the figs are good, the dog is a nice touch but looks a little.. taccy :huh: I don't like the construction of the knight bus, It looks too square. I also think it should be longer and wider. It is too tall and thin! But the purple bricks may come in use one day! :D

What do others think of the sets?

Jon.

I also got the Doc. Ocs back robbery set. I haven't opened it yet but I plan to build it tonight. So I shall post about it later. :)

Jon.

Well, I finally gave into the dreadful price tag and ordered the falcon today! I just couldn't resist it. :D

It says on the site it is on back order though so I will have to wait a while. Aaaawwww :( .

Has anybody else got one yet?? I shall post a review and some pics when I get it :)

Jon.

Yeah, I hope so. Maybe there will be on the back of the box?? :huh:

Jon.

Dont think there will be a pic, there was none pictures on the Back of the AT-AT set of the Cloud City Set

If only... I'm waiting for my birthday money but unfortunatly my grandmother made a brain attack in my aunt's house so credits are late -_- And my parents are late also, damn, I need this money, I need this falcon :(

I have also Pre-order it, to bad that there is no new minifgis in it :(

huh, i wish i had your problems... i had to think twice, if i should buy the two left x-pods (red and blue) today, they were on sale for 3,49 Euro... i should search a job now... but i haven't the time to work much and also there aren't much jobs available... :( (*going slightly off-topic*)

Oh have heard there hard times in Germany, but just keep on fighting :)

I'm shure you will find a job... Maybe you have tp search in a toy shop or something like this

I'm shure you will find a job... Maybe you have tp search in a toy shop or something like this

you won't believe, but that were EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS when i buyed the pods... lol....

huh, i wish i had your problems... i had to think twice, if i should buy the two left x-pods (red and blue) today, they were on sale for 3,49 Euro... i should search a job now... but i haven't the time to work much and also there aren't much jobs available... :( (*going slightly off-topic*)

Well I know what it is to have no money... I never had money from my parents during my childhood (: /

for my luck i get enough money, though live gets more and more expensive... i will never forget how i took over weeks my whole money and earned as much as i could when i was 12yo to get 6286 "Skull's Eye Schooner" that was on sale in my local toy shop... i went every day after school to the shop to see, if it is still there... *remembering the good old days*... :wub:

NO!!!! I got it!!!!! :happy: that was the luckiest day in my whole life!!!!! :wub: what a wonderful set!!!!!!!! :wub: *dreaming*

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooool :lol: still laughing

edit I cut my lol a lottle bit so it doesn't expand the poage anymore

?!? why should i buy it again?!? and at shop@home you only can buy the black seas barracuda.. if i am ture, THIS is a little bit more beutiful than the my, but except the colors aren't there any big diferences...

jipay: your "lol" expanded the page a little bit!!! double width... :wacko:

Hey you used the word "Double" with out I said it was okay (n)

:happy:

(ARGH!!! FLOOD CONTROL!!!!!! HELP!!!!)

sorry, please don't ban me for using parts of your name!!! :blink: