marshal_banana

[MOC] Millennium Falcon - Still the coolest spaceship!

I'd love it if you could provide more detailed pics on your Flickr of this. Specifically the inside structure. Would love to map this out and build it.

That's amazing. Truly!

I'm hoping I'll have the same skills & resources as you one day, your recreations of Star Wars vehicles are simply fantastic and very inspiring to me.

Edited by General Magma

That is the best looking Falcon I have ever seen. Saying "Great work" doesn't even come close to giving you the props you deserve for this build. Truly awesome attention to detail. I would love to build this some day.

Amazing! Could you post an lxf.?

When I spoke with him, there was no such file to be shared...

Just a quick update for anyone looking for instructions / build list / LDD files... that's most likely not going to happen. I got a message back from Marshal and he builds these things with his hands, as a sculptor would. So he has no files, nor a parts list, that he could refer to. He did indicate that at some point he would like to post some breakdown pictures. Hopefully there will be enough photographic information where one of us can reverse engineer his MOC and create a file for the community. That is my hope anyway. :)

Regardless, Marshal, keep doing what you do. You are a true artist, and we love your work!