I'm really impressed for this new creation. :oh3: What I have to say? Simply thanks for delighted us again . Above our fellows have expressed lots of builder lovely emotions

I'm really happy you've built one of my favourite steam machine. I like the graceful shape of this nearly big loco.

Thyese machines worked hard before and after the war pulling each type of convoy

They were so versatile and working easily in pair pulling heavy freight trains even.

The BR41 had their best time after the renovation during fifthies at the head of the most luxury trains like the Alpen Express, the mithic Rheingold, the Italien Skandinavien Express and Touropa. You've built :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: one of the lastest version, suitable for those famous trains.

It is recognizable for the absence of the steam dome on the boiler upper side. The new boiler like the one you've posted above was made in welded steel and the machine was oil fueled instead of coal.

So if you want complete your creaure you can choose widely. What are you waiting for?

Take tthat wheelbarrow of bricks then start :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just check out my thread called "Emerald Night class locomotives" where you will see some of my work, including my new WIP 2-6-4!

You're right ...I've just see it! :wink:

I'm really happy you've built one of my favourite steam machine.

These machines worked hard before and after the war pulling each type of convoy

They were so versatile and working easily in pair pulling heavy freight trains even.

The BR41 had their best time after the renovation during fifthies at the head of the most luxury trains like the Alpen Express, the mithic Rheingold, the Italien Skandinavien Express and Touropa. You've built :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: one of the lastest version, suitable for those famous trains.

It is recognizable for the absence of the steam dome on the boiler upper side. The new boiler like the one you've posted above was made in welded steel and the machine was oil fueled instead of coal.

Take that wheelbarrow of bricks then start :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome Helos: you're the honorary father :laugh: of this BR that I didn't know before ....and thanks for the historical notes that give depth to the project!

Now I'm working on a new BR and I hope to complete the project before Easter ...stay tuned! :wink: