Gunman

Winter Village: Weihnachtspyramide

Breathtaking! The tonal use of tan and gold makes the viewer focus on the subtle vignettes held within. I really like how you've tastefully combined a number of Christmas symbols and icons.

This is so packed full of details and so brilliantly designed and colour-co-ordinated, I don't even know where to start.

Love it!

Only pity is, the turning is a bit jerky; difficult to get right.

Good luck, and keep clicking those bricks together!

Absolutely Superb.....

I have no words.....

Best of luck Sir Gunman

Beautiful work Gunman :thumbup: The pyramid structure and colour scheme are really exceptional, but I am especially fond of the snow-scaping and the Christmas decorations around the bottom.

Very very nice, really super, but (in my opinion) ... nothing to do with a Winter Village !!!

You see these as three-four storey structures in the center of a Christmas Market. I think I would like it better without its base for the purpose of fitting it into the village but I've wondered about making one of these in LEGO, and yours is spot on! Gorgeous. Those tilted rooves are perfect.

Thanks a lot for your votes guys!

Glad you like it!

/hug :wub: :wub: :wub:

I just stumbled upon this on the Eurobricks homepage and had to leave a comment. Absolutely amazing and - in my eyes - undoubtedly the most deserving creation of the first place! It's unique, extremely well executed and ridiculously creative. Well done!