Electricsteam

Lego Tiny House Movement.

Anyone built any Tiny homes recently. I have become mildly addicted to the tiny house shows.....\

I've got my little tiny house from a couple months ago but that's about it!

3WVaxCH.jpg?1

JdG5F0F.jpg?1

Have any of you master builders skipped out on a huge modular recently and made a tiny home?

I built an 8x16 Modular the other day! It should count as a tiny house!

This is a really fun creation. The murphy bed is a neat touch. Great job!

I was addicted to the real tiny houses (in the US) but really most were trailer altered to look like small homes.

I really wish they allowed tiny houses to be built in regular suburbs.

I used to own the log cabin creator (5766) and it was the closest thing to it. The rectangular shape w/ the small chimney and plus the the inside of the house was spacious enough to add small pieces to simulate the moderate living desires.

Edited by Lego_v194

It's so hard to make a suburb in Lego. It's pretty much Modular or nothing unless you have a ton of space. Tiny house are pretty cool since you can kinda emulate a suburb feel on a smaller scale. Here's a good example from an old idea book when buildings were a much smaller scale

QRLJ46i.png

I've built plenty of tiny houses. Its always a great challenge to cram the most usable features into a specified space and not crowd it too much. Also the bouns of building tiny houses is that you can generally build many to create tiny neighborhoods especially if you have limited parts like I always had. Building tiny is also handy when building spacecraft with living quarters.