Sign in to follow this  
Cupofcake

Hello World.

Hello Hello Eurobricks.

My name is Cupofcake. I'm not really a "new member," only in that i've never actually posted much. For years I've been a lurker, taking a great deal of pleasure in the help that everyone here so generously offers whenever someone is in need of help.

I've been a LEGO fan for a long time. Although I played as a kid, I think that it was mostly the classic brick boxes where your imagination was the guide. I don't know if it counts as a Dark Ages, but I became more of an enthusiast as an adult right around the time the modular line was first introduced. Favorite theme is modular, although it's now been tucked into the Creator Line. I have expanded the last few years to more than just buildings, and although I've collected Monster Fighters, Harry Potter, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, Ideas, Elves, Friends, The LEGO Movie, Architecture and the CMF, modular is hands down my favorite, with the LEGO movie a close second because of Metal Beard's Sea Cow, which is just awesome. I enjoy far too many. But I just wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself, thought it was finally time.