DarkKnight7

LDD - Cape and Detached Head Issue

Hello,

I'm a newbie with LDD and I'm trying to put together some fig parts, and noticed when I attach a cape and then a head, the head doesn't go all the way on. I've read in some places here that there is a "trick" to getting the head down by putting it onto the torso differently, but I don't see any clear directions on how to do that.

Can someone point me in the direction of those instructions on how to fix this bug if there are some here somewhere on Eurobricks? Or can someone provide a how-to video for this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Use a bar to lower the head to the right spot. :classic:

hFvQLHL.png

Thank you. Yes, that's what I've heard from a couple threads where they talked about this, but again, I'm really new at this. What does that mean? And how do you do it exactly (step by step)?

Get a bar, get that Technic piece, drag your cursor over the head and the Technic piece, then drag the Technic piece up and down. The head will go up and down the bar with the technic piece.

Get a bar, get that Technic piece, drag your cursor over the head and the Technic piece, then drag the Technic piece up and down. The head will go up and down the bar with the technic piece.

Ah, got it! That makes sense. Thank you. Got it and fixed. Appreciate the help!

@huasiego

The image is not visible, maybe it is hotlink protected.

Try using an image hosting service or a cloud service that allows hotlinking.

For LEGO things, I suggest to use brickshelf or bricksafe.

Anyway the request of the user already receive an answer that solved the problem.

Edited by Calabar