Sign in to follow this  
Donnie Bricko

[M - H03] Spying Octan Water

Tags: Spying, Land Vehicle

My first spying mission...after two weeks of R & R, I complete the rigorous M.A.N.T.I.S. spy training. I was dispatched with Ceil an experienced M-spy to the planet Kaalin. Our mission was to determine how Octan is cultivating and find their water supply lines. Based on satellite photos we were able to pinpoint our first location. We arrived and surveyed from a health distance. We realized that the location wasn't secured by any Octan security. I wanted to get a closer look to the chagrin of Ceil, she insisted that it wasn't a good idea but reluctantly followed me. She was right, as we were inspecting the generator and condensation unit, an Octan speeder pulled in. We ducked for cover hoping that the pilot would fail to notice us. He filled his barrels and sped off. Time for us to collect as much intel as we can and get outta here.

21851458983_6e73b892a3_b.jpg

22483636841_ef0c7e2042_b.jpg

22459299032_2933fb3faa_b.jpg

Octan Speeder

22284696670_370b875c66_b.jpg

-D

Hey, get out of here, that's our water! :angry::laugh:

Neat build, the SNOT work is very clean. The various drums and plants contribute to make a great scene. My only critique would be that the brown seems a little out of place, maybe a brickbuilt barrel solution on the speeder could work better? :classic:

nice plant/SNOT combo, I think the ship would be greatly improved without the windshield, the other aspects of the ship are great but the gaps around the windshield are a bit distracting.