Sign in to follow this  
GallardoLU

SWTOR Cantina

Welcome all, I have started this thread to try and gather up like minded people, those that Enjoy Lego, and Star Wars: The Old Republic. I expect there are a decent number of people here that have or currently still play. perhaps we can get a group together in game or discus MOCs based on game references.

also if you still play please share your server and any characters you may frequent. here are a few of mine:

The Shadowlands server:

Cass'us

Westar

Pebble'Pusher

Deadeye'Dunken

The Ebon Hawk server:

Redlight

Subject-Zero

Its great to see that the game is still alive. I love this game, I haven't been able to play it in years (computer troubles), but it was amazing when I did. I'm hoping to get back into it soon.

Shadowlands server.

Flapjak - Trooper

Clownshoez - Smugglah

Geidre - Agent

And then some others, but these are the main ones I use.

good to see some players here, to those that have taken a break I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it while you did play, and if you should return chime in here I'm sure one of us still playing can get you the referred player bonus (mostly quality of life type stuff) And to Stash2Sixx, I'll contact you in game some time! I'm glad to see you are already on one of my frequented servers.

Welcome all, I have started this thread to try and gather up like minded people, those that Enjoy Lego, and Star Wars: The Old Republic. I expect there are a decent number of people here that have or currently still play. perhaps we can get a group together in game or discus MOCs based on game references.

also if you still play please share your server and any characters you may frequent. here are a few of mine:

The Shadowlands server:

Cass'us

Westar

Pebble'Pusher

Deadeye'Dunken

The Ebon Hawk server:

Redlight

Subject-Zero

I also play on Shadowlands! My name is Tharseen. Jedi Shadow, lvl 41.

I've got a trooper only guild, I started it myself after a group of guys let the last one fall to the wayside.

We are in a rebuilding phase right now and hopefully, should have a TS server, or something, soon after the new year. We're gonna focus on content, leveling, and PVP...and depending when we get some leveled members, attempt some Ops runs. Love to have some EB blood in there. Besides, I can get you geared too as I've got plenty of alts with all professions covered. Noobs, Vets, and F2P are all welcome...as long as they are Troopers!!!

So send Flapjak a note and lemme know so I can invite you to our guild on Shadowlands. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

And there is so much content screaming to be MOCed in LEGO in this game...I just gotta find some time!

And there is so much content screaming to be MOC'ed in LEGO in this game...I just gotta find some time!

couldn't agree more with the content, I've only built a couple micro builds and mounts so far, take a look at my MOC pages if you care to see. (I've also tried several times for to do the bounty hunter ship, but my perfectionism keeps making me scrap it)

I will keep your guild in mind, I have a trooper currently in a guild but if that should change I'd be happy to join you.

thought I'd give this a bump see who still plays (short list to begin with I know) also I've moved to "The Ebon Hawk" server for 95% of my time in SWTOR, I've still some toons in shadowlands but primarily i'm over on Ebon Hawk now, (Got into a really cool Jedi RP guild) if you want to catch me in game some time whisper either "Redlight" or "Magnar Luccien" (both Jedi) those are my most active toons at present.