DuckBricks

Lego Nexo Knights TV Series Discussion

8 hours ago, Tahu23 said:

New Season 3 Trailer from LEGO:

Jestro turns bad:

Thanks for the trailers. It looks like the Stone Monster general is the obsidian one shown at :25 in the second trailer.

2 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

Thanks for the trailers. It looks like the Stone Monster general is the obsidian one shown at :25 in the second trailer.

Yup - "General Garg." I'm excited to get him in the 2HY sets!

2017 2HY NK General Garg2017 2HY NK General Garg

I found a way to watch episode 10 online, but I'm going to wait until I've built all of the 2016 sets first.

On a side note, I can't wait for season 3. Here's hoping 2017 has just as much material as 2016.

6 hours ago, DraikNova said:

I found a way to watch episode 10 online, but I'm going to wait until I've built all of the 2016 sets first.

On a side note, I can't wait for season 3. Here's hoping 2017 has just as much material as 2016.

Are you at least able to share the link with the rest of us?

In the interest of not having it taken offline, I'd prefer it if those who want the link would use PMs.

15 hours ago, LegoRomania said:
  1. Episode 21,22 and 23 are out on youtube in dutch.

I think 24 is up as well - I took a quick look, but will be waiting for English versions... Thanks!

On 12/26/2016 at 7:54 AM, DraikNova said:

In the interest of not having it taken offline, I'd prefer it if those who want the link would use PMs.

Can you PM me it? I finally got around to watching season 2 and every episode but that one is online.

I don't like how the plot only kicks in the final two episodes. But TA said S3 will work on that.

Edited by gamejutzu

All of Season 3 is on Youtube in dutch, including the season finale. 

Spoiler

I'm happy that we get to see what happened to the Lava Monsters, that episode is pretty fun. Looks like The Stone Colossus won't appear until Season 4, which I assume comes out in the summer.

Seasons 1 and 2 are being added in full and in English to Lego's YouTube as we speak.

This makes me happy on so many levels.

EDIT: They added episode 20 and they're uploading Season 3 episodes!! Methinks that due to their scattered nature, these weren't supposed to hit the internet.

Edited by Penkid11

I was noticing the same thing to not sure if they will keep them up but for now its easy way for everyone to be able to access the episodes.

I only started buying Nexo Knights after I watched the official Lego YouTube free episodes. The colors and armor look great.

I'm now having Ninjago fever after binge watching episodes on cable on demand and playing Lego Dimensions.

And they removed the season 3 episodes. Season 2 is also incomplete, but all that matters is Episode 20 at this point, so...

Does anyone have an episode listing for season 3? The episodes have shown up on demand from my cable provider but they only give info on title and not episode number so I am having difficulty watching them in order. Wiki has the first three episodes listed but that is all. 

From what I have seen so far it has been a fun season and much more developed and engaging. 

Having watched the new episodes, I think I like this season better than the first two. Here's hoping they manage to phase out Macy's occasional moments of hyper-concernedness that don't mesh well with the rest of her characterization by the fourth season.

Better watch them now in case its another error and they take them down.

Edit: Might not be an error. Not available in my country :angry:

Edited by Takanuinuva

Gotta say, I'm loving these episodes. The writers are really doing a good job. Not just with worldbuilding details, like the legend of the three brothers, but there's followup on things from the previous season and everything. Right now, I think it might even surpass Ninjago: Rise of the Snakes, which was probably the best season of Ninjago.

Edited by DraikNova