Sign in to follow this  
Tariq j

[SoNE IX] Dangerous Dealings

Tariq and Jay had traveled at least for 5 hours to get to Nar Eubrikka, the transport had no hyperdrive and was probably as slow as a sandcrawler, maybe even slower, but all that was on Tariq's mind was getting the ,misson completed.

12.jpg%20

What are you doing! The guard yelled at them, he did not look happy.

"We were... Waiting" Jay stumbled.

"Waiting? Waiting for what" the guard yelled back,

14.jpg

He then continued, still very suspicious, " Do you have Identification?"

"We're from the Empire, waiting for someone, we have a delivery for them" Tariq nodded towards the 3 crates behind them. He could see the guard itching to go and examine them.

"Yeah, well I don't care where your from, this is a restricted area, what are you delivering anyway?" Tariq and Jay both new if they said "Weapons!" they may as well have shot themselves there and then.

16.jpg

"Food", Tariq said, though he new the guard would not believe him.

"Food?, for who?"

"For Wookies" Tariq said without thinking.

The guard looked from Tariq to Jay, as though expecting someone to shout "April Fools!" but nothing happened, then, in a split second, he reeled out in pain and began to bend backwards.

17.jpg

He then quivered and was still. A dark figure approached them, he came out of the cave and moved the body aside with his foot.

13.jpg

"Neat" he said dryly, "although next time, don't say you're bringing food to wookies, it generally isn't something people would believe, you have the crates?"

" yep" Tariq said, nodding towards the 3 boxes behind them.

"Well you better get going, when this guy" he jerked his head at the guard "doesn't report back, his colleagues, may pay a visit to see what happened.

15.jpg

Edited by Tariq j

Thanks, yes there is unfortunately I had very little time, if the staff allow me, O will add more story.