oracid

The Hugolin's braiding machine

This is not one of my achievements, but a Hugolin's achievement, who allows me to present his MOC, a braiding machine.

Hugolin is a well known french MOCer, unfortunately he does not speak English.

I will pass your comments.

tresse-2.jpg

tresse-3.jpg

tresse-meca.jpg

tresse-4.JPG

tresse-tr2.jpg

Edited by oracid

Wow! Yet another one, and also very impressive. I like the intermittent drive of the two rotors. The minimalist construction makes it look simple, but it is not at all!

I saw this when I was looking at his hexapods - it's very well executed, like his other MOCs. I like the bobbin winding mechanism, too.

I saw this when I was looking at his hexapods - it's very well executed, like his other MOCs. I like the bobbin winding mechanism, too.

Here the winding mécanisme :

tresse-bobine.jpg

Edited by oracid

How do you do?

This is Michael LEE; and could you provide me the quotation with where to purchase rom the demo video, “Tresseuse de corde en LEGO - LEGO rope draiding machine”?

However, what would be the Maximum length for Winding spool &/or in terms of lengthen (as an example, 10m) as shown Thread or Bobbin size?

Or, if you can update the currently shown the demo video, what would be the maximum length or size of Bobbin, Fishing Spool (Bobbin https://www.bullbuster.net/braidedfishingline ? 

My email address is mostud.lee@gmail.com

Mercy,

Michael LEE

How do you do?

This is Michael LEE; and could you provide me the quotation with where to purchase from the demo video, “Tresseuse de corde en LEGO - LEGO rope draiding machine”?

However, what would be the Maximum length for Winding spool &/or in terms of lengthen (as an example, 10m) as shown Thread or Bobbin size?

Or, if you can update the currently shown the demo video, what would be the maximum length or size of Bobbin, Fishing Spool (Bobbin https://www.bullbuster.net/braidedfishingline ? 

My email address is mostud.lee@gmail.com

Mercy,

Michael LEE