crossmr

Too much vehicle focus?

On the other hand there are much too few vehicles going well with the modulars - which unlike the usual City sets are clearly targeted to us AFOLs. I don't quite understand why there shouldn't be a market for more complex and well-designed vehicles for people spending that much money on nice buildings for their Lego town.

Definitely overboard with the vehicles. My biggest gripe with vehicles at the moment is with 60097 City Square. It really didn't need to come with a helicopter or flatbed tow truck. We've gotten more than enough of both in just the last few years. I could even do with the tram, as I have 8404 Public Transport Station. All those unneccessary vehicles do is drive up the already high price.

Oh the tram was QUITE necessary in this set. NOT having the Public Transport Station, I am tempted by City Square partly because of that neat looking vehicle!

Oh the tram was QUITE necessary in this set. NOT having the Public Transport Station, I am tempted by City Square partly because of that neat looking vehicle!

I even have both. You cannot have too many trams :laugh: