Sign in to follow this  
jawa

A way to make a few quick bucks on ebay.

Just got a very very good idea to make a few extra bucks from reading imperialshadows posts.

First of all , find 5-10 cheap lego star wars figures (like, luke, 2-3 stormtroopers, han solo, 1-2 commander cody 4-5 droids etc etc ), next find 5-10 lego non-star wars lego figure. Place them together (to maximise effect, mix them up abit), then you will have a pack of 20 or so figures. Take a picture and transfer it to your computer.

Next , set up an auction on ebay, title it

I belive bidding on your own auctions is not legal >:-( and I wouldnt like to rip off some poor newbie fan. >:-( So... Not the best idea in my book.

Just got a very very good idea to make a few extra bucks from reading imperialshadows posts.

First of all , find 5-10 cheap lego star wars figures (like, luke, 2-3 stormtroopers, han solo, 1-2 commander cody 4-5 droids etc etc ), next find 5-10 lego non-star wars lego figure. Place them together (to maximise effect, mix them up abit), then you will have a pack of 20 or so figures. Take a picture and transfer it to your computer.

Closed!

This place is made for honest people to trade together, so be respectful.

Business is a serious thing, don't cheat people.

Edited by Bonaparte