just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

They said that he had a new piece by his neck and Beetle's wings from the Daily Bugle set, which can only mean Jaime.

After the loss of Kaine, Spider Gwen and Spider Man 2099, really can't be too cautious now

thebrickfan.com just posted an image of a Marvel set, so DC is sure to be on the way in a couple of hours.

Er, the guy who posted them (sorry man, long username), has so much traffic on his Twitter that he can't post anything right now. But he said he's got thousands of photos! :grin: The marvel one was posted four hours ago.

Yup that is the guy from the Zusammengebaut website but unfortunately his website is now also down due to heavy traffic. Still he has tons of HQ pictures and will be working on for the rest of the night to post them so we should just patiently wait now.

After the loss of Kaine, Spider Gwen and Spider Man 2099, really can't be too cautious now

Eh, all the descriptions said he had wings, and Jamie is the only Blue Beetle who has wings. Besides, he really is the ONLY Blue Beetle these days, and has been for the last ten years or so (complete guess on the time frame, sorry)

I totally understand your caution (RIP Spidey 2099), but if there's a Blue Beetle fig there, it's Jamie. I still think he's an odd choice for that set, but hey, whatever!

Hey, the whole list of characters is weird. Batman and Blue Beetle taking on Scarecrow and Killer Moth

Good weird though

I definitely wouldn't hold your breath for Ted Kord. They didn't even put him in Tt Games' love letter to DC, and that game had 5 different Batmans excluding the DLC specifically consisting entirely of other Batmans.

I definitely wouldn't hold your breath for Ted Kord. They didn't even put him in Tt Games' love letter to DC, and that game had 5 different Batmans excluding the DLC specifically consisting entirely of other Batmans.

Yeah, seeing Gold in that game really made me miss Blue :(

Killer Croc's vehicle looks like a leftover Chima design, by the way. And the Brickset comparison of the Bat Tank to the Exo Force set is apt. Bit of an odd one, really.

No, but the popular idea is that she'll be the LEGO Dimensions representative for the rumored Teen Titans Go! franchise. I just hope she's updated to look like Starfire, with the design influencing it, but fitting with the minifigure standard.

Oh Yeah i heard about that. well that's awesome because i may just wait for those to be release to get Starfire and Beast Boy

Killer Croc's vehicle looks like a leftover Chima design, by the way. And the Brickset comparison of the Bat Tank to the Exo Force set is apt. Bit of an odd one, really.

Do you know if Captain Boomerang had a scarf?

Do you know if Captain Boomerang had a scarf?

Don't think he did, but I'm not 100% sure. Not sure if it's been clarified yet, but his boomerangs were blue, with a stud in the centre. They could be gripped further down, though.

Don't think he did, but I'm not 100% sure. Not sure if it's been clarified yet, but his boomerangs were blue, with a stud in the centre. They could be gripped further down, though.

Alright, thanks.

Those boomerangs sound very interesting, not at all what I was expecting.

Wait do you know any website that has these DC pictures or even do you have any of these pictures? because if you do could we see them? :sweet:

Wait do you know any website that has these DC pictures or even do you have any of these pictures? because if you do could we see them? :sweet:

Nah, I was at Toy Fair today.

Nah, I was at Toy Fair today.

Oh ok well its ok i guess we can wait for pictures later :classic:

It seems like Batman and Spider-Man get so many villains in these sets. I know that they have probably the best rogues galleries in comics so it makes sense for them to give them the most.

It seems like Batman and Spider-Man get so many villains in these sets. I know that they have probably the best rogues galleries in comics so it makes sense for them to give them the most.

Eh, it's just they're the most popular, they're comics' "golden boys." Popular marketing of them and their adversaries increase profits, increased profits continue patterns. Nice to finally see some great diversity this year though.

It does seem that plays into Lego's decisions.

Generally speaking, Batman's rogues gallery is considered the best and he has 15 villains (16 if you count Deathstroke). Spider-man's is generally considered the second best and he has 12. Flash and Superman's rogues gallery's are usually ranked third and fourth and they each have four villains (unless you count the Con exclusive Bizzaro). Everyone else has less.

This has got to be the worst coverage of a Toy Fair ever. Seriously one dark pic of a Spidey set? Does eurobricks not have a representative there?

This has got to be the worst coverage of a Toy Fair ever. Seriously one dark pic of a Spidey set? Does eurobricks not have a representative there?

Considering that officially we aren't allowed to post leaked photos, I kinda doubt that they would do it themselves lol

The Kid,

What did you think of how bigfig Killer Croc looked? Did you like it?

Yeah, I liked it. Not that similar to the LB3 version from what I could tell, at least in terms of colour/printing - the version on display was sand green, not regular/dark green, IIRC.

Man, no photography allowed at the one open to the public, and the other one is being covered by Press who can't post their photos and videos at the time. Just hold onto you butts everyone, we'll be in for a wild ride tonight.