car_mp

HispaBrick Magazine 022

17174846367_7ab20ff65d_o.jpg

The latest edition of HispaBrick Magazine®, the magazine for fans of LEGO® constructions, is now available. In this issue you will find some extraordinary medieval constructions by Cesar Soares, the creative process of the science fiction genius Pierre-E. Fieschi or how to create the japanese dolls by Mike Dung, and you will learn a little more about Paul Vermeesch, another one of the Great Creators of the world.

Yun Mi Antorini offers us exclusive insight into the results of a study conducted by LEGO about the life of its fans. Marcos Bessa, senior LEGO designer, explains how a set is developed and we enter into the very heart of the LEGO House to learn more about the evolution of this project.

Our by now classical tutorials on MINDSTORMS y LEGO® WeDo are of course present. We analyse several of the latest novelties, like the Tie Fighter UCS, the Kwik-E-Mart and a complete analysis of the new Jurassic World theme.

You can download your free copy of this issue here:

http://www.hispabrickmagazine.com/en/content/english-hispabrick-magazine-022

http://www.hispabrickmagazine.com/content/hispabrick-magazine-022

Hi,

The files are hosted in Hostgator and I have downloaded the files with Safari, Chrome and Firefox without any problem. Maybe is a problem of your firewall or your browser configuration.

I have always been a huge fan of the HispaBrick Magazine and read the articles with great interest and insight. Each time I download a copy, it never fail to amaze me with the content chosen. I really hope this is not going to be the last but it will be the AFOL community loss to see your retirement. We will miss your contribution.

Wonderful magazine, definitely the best free lego read out there. I didn't discover it until issue 10, but have been an avid reader since then and also gone back for the previous available editions. It's amazing how much the magazine has improved. The earlier editions were good, the latest superb.

I had so much pleasure reading this yesterday in the train. I am never disappointed about what I am reading.

I particularly liked the section about Lego education as it is something I do not read about very frequently.

I have always been a huge fan of the HispaBrick Magazine and read the articles with great interest and insight. Each time I download a copy, it never fail to amaze me with the content chosen. I really hope this is not going to be the last but it will be the AFOL community loss to see your retirement. We will miss your contribution.

Hi, the team of HispaBrick is the same than the last 22 issues, besides the sad retirement of Carlos. Of course it won't be the same without him but we will do our best to have a new amazing issue on September.

Thanks to all the readers for your comments. We appreciate all the feedback you give, good or bad.

Hi, the team of HispaBrick is the same than the last 22 issues, besides the sad retirement of Carlos. Of course it won't be the same without him but we will do our best to have a new amazing issue on September.

Thanks to all the readers for your comments. We appreciate all the feedback you give, good or bad.

Of course, I will still continue to look forward to seeing new releases in the future. Please continue to keep us inform and share your publications with us.